Pallet boards, fence boards, stakes, kiln sticks or custom cuts-hardwood or softwood-the AIT TS300 Stacker system processes them all. Stacking boards at over 300 pieces per minute, the TS300 Stacker helps you maintain throughput on your saw line and keep up with customer demand.
Your investment in a TS300 Stacker pays back in measurable ways—lowered risk of worker fatigue and injury, and predictable costs for operation and maintenance—both factors that help you manage your business in times of labor and material shortage.
TS300 Stacker Spec Sheet (4.2MB)
- Up to 25 layers per minute
- Stacks boards 3/8" to 4" thick and 24" to 72" long
- Build stack with or without pallet
- Programmable automatic tie strip feeder (2 hoppers)
- Programmable on/off control for upstream equipment
- Recipe storage and recall
- Automatic tie strip feeder (4 hoppers)
- Operator mezzanine for opposite side (one side standard)
- Powered side exit conveyor (gravity exit conveyor is standard)
- Extended infeeds
- Automatic pallet feeder
- Full layer tie strip feeder-CHEP Standard
- International voltage
- 24" (610mm)
- 72" (1830 mm)
- length cannot vary by more than +/- 1/2"
- 2" (50 mm)
- 8" (203 mm)
- Width width, including any taper, cannot vary more than +/- (board width/3)/ number of boards per layer
- 3/8" (10 mm)
- 4 1/2" (114 mm)
- Thickness can not vary more than +/- the greater of 10% or 1/16”. This includes cupping.
- Tie Strip Thickness
- .375" (9.5 mm)
- 1 1/4" (38 mm)
- Tie Strip Thickness Same as board thickness.
- Tie Strip Width
- 1" (25 mm)
- 5 1/2" (139 mm)
千蠃国际*Note: maximum allowable board bow is less than board thickness. Maximum allowable board wane is 65%. Board thickness cannot exceed one-half of the board width.
Basic Machine Dimensions
- 13' 3"
- 7' 10"
- 10' 6"
- Stacker and Unscrambler
- 50-60 Hz