M2L Stacker Series
Low-Maintenance Board Stacker
Named for its capacity to replace two laborers on your saw line while providing reliable performance, the M2L is the tireless workhorse of our stacker series.
千蠃国际The basic M2L Stacker consists of an integrated infeed conveyance assisted by an optional unscrambler, a layer building module, a lift module for positioning the layer on the stack, and an exit conveyor.
千蠃国际For nearly hands-free throughput on your line, install our M2L autostacker behind your resaw, notcher, or chamfer. Not only will you improve operator safety when free from manual stacking and grading—you will save money on labor costs each shift.
Download: M2L Stacker Series spec sheet千蠃国际 (3,008 KB)
- Completes 8 layers per minute at standard speed
- Stacks boards 3/8" to 4" thick and 32" to 72" long
- Programmable on/off control for upstream equipment
- Unscrambler unit
- High-speed stacking up to 15 layers/minute
- Automatic tie strip hopper with 12 programmable tie strip placements
- Programmable layer configurations
- Stack tightener
- Layer confirmation
- Notched stringer stabilizer
- Right or left exit conveyor
- International voltage available
千蠃国际On a faster saw line, the M2L Stacker can be optimized to complete 15 layers per minute. The high-speed option is ideal for random width cants or requirements up to 180 pieces of 3.5" wide boards per minute.
With the automatic tie strip hopper option, tie strips can be placed as the stack is built to help with drying cut material.
Completed stacks, from one to 99 layers of material, are easily transferred from the exit conveyor to your next operation via fork truck.
- 32" (813 mm)
- 72" (1830 mm)
- Except with auto tie-strip feeder option
- 1 1/2" (50 mm)
- 8" (203 mm)
- 1 1/2" (50 mm) – 48" without unscrambler option
- 3/8" (10 mm)
- 4 1/2" (114 mm)
- Except with high-speed option or unscrambler option
Machine dimensions, including unscrambler and exit conveyor:
- 17' 2 3/8"
- 17' 4"
- 7' 7 1/2"
- 3 Ph
- (to come)
- (to come)